Quality patient care at Dilworth Hearing.
You’re in professional hands. Established in 1960 by a group of Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, Dilworth Hearing pioneered audiology in New Zealand. That focus, on delivering the highest quality of patient care, still underpins how we work today.
At Dilworth Hearing, you will get high-quality, diagnostic hearing tests that give you an accurate diagnosis and the recommendations on the best treatment plan. It’s part of the reason why doctors and ENT specialists have been referring patients to us for over 50 years.
Solve your hearing issues now with:
- A team of highly-qualified audiologists
- High-quality diagnostic hearing testing for accurate diagnosis
- Customised hearing solutions that best suit your needs
- Assessment and advice on all hearing care problems
- Full diagnostic hearing assessments for patients of all ages
- Assessment and fittings of hearing aids and accessories
- Treatment for patients with Tinnitus
- Audiologists who are all members of the New Zealand Audiological Society (NZAS).
- Close working relationships with specialist ENTs.
Dilworth Hearing acknowledges that personal and health information about customers is given in trust and confidence, and as such, the privacy and protection of patient information are of absolute importance to us.