Established in 1960 by a group of Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, Dilworth Hearing has always focused on delivering the highest quality care to patients of all ages, from six months to adults.
From free hearing screenings to in-depth, diagnostic hearing assessments our team of highly qualified NZAS clinicians will recommend the treatment and care that is best suited to your patient’s individual hearing needs.
Our focus on delivering the highest quality of patient care is part of the reason why doctors and ENT specialists have been referring patients to us for 60 years.
We're here to help
At Dilworth Hearing, we are proud to actively support and promote audiology within the medical community.
On-site support for your business, team and patients:
- In-person hearing screening clinics
- Patient self-service hearing screening kiosks
- In-person CME-accredited seminars on a variety of hearing health related topics.
Online support via our free-of-charge online resource portal:
- Access to international audiological and ontological research reviews
- Live CME-accredited seminars delivered by our clinical team via Teams
- CME-accredited short courses.