NEW ZEALAND AUDIOLOGY.
At Dilworth Hearing, we know that choosing an audiologist is just as important as choosing a hearing aid.
We pride ourselves on our quality of professional services and are pleased to offer the following options in our 20+ clinics across New Zealand:
- FREE hearing screenings for adults aged 18 years or over
- Full diagnostic hearing assessments for adults and children over 3 years of age
- Paediatric Testing from 6 months of age (Auckland only) and 3 years of age
- Ear wax removal for adults aged 18 years or over (Only available at certain clinics)
- Tinnitus testing and management advice
- Comprehensive post-appointment reporting to referring doctor (if required)
- Auditory Processing (APD) testing
- Cochlear Implants and Bone-anchored hearing systems (Auckland only)
- Vestibular testing (Christchurch only)
- Advice on and fitting of hearing aids, assistive devices and accessories
- Advice on noise-induced hearing loss including ACC claims, age-related hearing loss, mixed and conductive hearing loss, hearing protection and single-sided deafness