Refer A Patient
Referring your patients to Dilworth Hearing is easy. Simply fill out the form below, and we will contact the patient to book an appointment.
Here are all the ways in which patients can be referred to Dilworth Hearing
- Via the Dilworth Hearing website
- Find our clinics on referral platforms like:
- Medtech Connected Care
- Manage My Health
- Specialists & Referrals
- Email us directly: email@example.com
- Discounted referral vouchers – $60 Full Diagnostic Hearing Assessment for your patients (usually $120). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request discount vouchers.
Unsure whether to refer your patient? Use our Hearing Handicap Inventory (HHI) questionnaire to assess a patient’s hearing issues.
The questionnaire is made up of 10 questions to investigate how the patient copes with hearing in common daily situations. Results do not indicate the degree of hearing loss, but the perceived level of hearing issues.
If the patient scores 10 or more, it is highly recommended that they see an audiologist for further investigation into their hearing concerns.
The team at Dilworth Hearing takes care that its patients are well looked after and kept informed throughout their experience with us. Here’s an example of a typical patient’s experience.
- The patient will be booked in for a full diagnostic hearing assessment appointment. This is an hour-long comprehensive appointment comprising five hearing tests. The results provide a full picture of their hearing loss.
- If hearing loss is found, we will have a consultation to discuss hearing treatment and funding options. If required, the audiologist will refer the patient to an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist.
- Suppose the audiologist recommends that the patient would benefit from hearing aids. In that case, Dilworth Hearing will provide them with a 60-day money-back guarantee, including free adjustments over this two-month trial period.