At Dilworth Hearing, we offer a wide range of audiology services, to help our patients maintain their hearing and provide ongoing treatment and support for their audiological needs.
One question we often get asked is “what are audiology services?”. To put it simply, audiology services are a selection of specialised services performed by qualified audiologists and ear doctors to help diagnose audiological impairments, treat any short-term symptoms, and provide ongoing care and treatment for conditions which require specialist care. At Dilworth Hearing we offer an array of audiology services including:
- FREE hearing screenings for adults aged 18 years or over
- Full diagnostic hearing assessments for adults and children over 3 years of age
- Paediatric Testing from 6 months of age (Auckland only) and 3 years of age
- Ear wax removal for adults aged 18 years or over
- Tinnitus testing and management advice
- Comprehensive post-appointment reporting to referring doctor (if required)
- Auditory Processing (APD) testing
- Cochlear Implants and Bone-anchored hearing systems (Auckland only)
- Vestibular testing (Christchurch only)
- Advice on and fitting of hearing aids, assistive devices, and accessories
- Advice on noise-induced hearing loss including ACC claims, age-related hearing loss, mixed and conductive hearing loss, hearing protection and single-sided deafness.