Updated 7.30am, Tuesday 9 June 2020
Keeping you safe at Dilworth Hearing: Our COVID-19 safety precautions
New Zealand moved to Alert Level 1 at 11.59pm on Monday 8 June.
The government advice at Level 1 is that everyone can move about freely.
We will be undertaking a range of increased safety measures in clinics to make sure that you and our team members are as safe as possible.
Please note that some clinics currently have reduced hours and days of operation.
Find the opening hours of your local Dilworth Hearing clinic
While most clinics have now re-opened, some clinics initially have reduced hours and days of operation.
To find out the opening hours and days of your nearest clinic, please visit our Find a Clinic page.
Upcoming appointments management.
If you have an upcoming appointment, we look forward to seeing you in our clinic. If you would like to book an appointment you can:
If you have an urgent hearing need, please let our team know and we will try and accommodate you.
Before your visit to your clinic
If you are attending an appointment or planning to visit a clinic, we encourage you to:
- Call your clinic if you would usually pop in to see the team. We may be able to support you over the phone instead. Find the contact details of your nearest clinic here.
- Only visit the clinic if you are well and are not experiencing cold or flu symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, sneezing or runny nose, or loss of sense of smell.
- If you have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 we would ask you to follow Government advice and remain in self-isolation for a period of 14 days.
We are happy to reschedule any appointments to a later date if you are unable to attend your appointment time for any reason. Please call your local clinic or 0800 451 789 and speak to our friendly team.
Increased safety measures to protect you and our team members
When you visit our clinics, you can be assured that we have introduced a range of measures to ensure the safety of our patients and team members. These measures go above and beyond advice provided by the Ministry of Health.
- We will contact you before your appointment to ensure you are in good health and haven’t had contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are asked to wash / sanitise your hands on entry and our team members wash / sanitise their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Regular cleaning of all surfaces is taking place before and after each appointment.
- Appropriate protective gear such as masks may be used depending on what type of appointment you are attending.
You can continue to purchase batteries, consumables and accessories from our Online Store.
Our Online Store has most items that you may usually purchase from clinic. Please note that due to increased demand and courier delays, deliveries of purchases from our Online Store may take up to 10 days to reach you.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) please visit:
The government’s official information at Unite against COVID-19.
Or call the dedicated Healthline 0800 number for COVID-19 health advice and information on 0800 358 5453.