Updated 12.30pm, Friday 12 March 2021
Keeping you safe at Dilworth Hearing: COVID-19 update
The Government has advised that all of New Zealand is now at Alert Level 1, from 12pm, Friday 12 March 2021.
At Alert Level 1, all Dilworth Hearing clinics are open as usual. We look forward to seeing you in clinic soon.
Before you visit your local clinic
If you are attending an appointment or planning to visit your clinic, we encourage you to:
- Call your clinic if you would usually pop in to see the team. We may be able to support you over the phone instead. To find the contact details of your nearest clinic, please visit our Find a Clinic page.
- Only visit the clinic if you are well and are not experiencing cold or flu symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, sneezing or runny nose, or loss of sense of smell.
- Follow government advice if you have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 and remain in self-isolation for a period of 14 days.
We are happy to reschedule any appointments to a later date if you are unable to attend your appointment time for any reason. Please call your local clinic or 0800 005 641 to speak to our friendly team.
Increased safety measures to protect you and our team members
When you visit our clinics, you can be assured that we have introduced a range of measures to ensure the safety of both our patients and team members. These measures go above and beyond advice provided by the Ministry of Health.
- We are contacting our patients before their appointments to ensure they are in good health and haven’t had contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Patients are asked to wash / sanitise hands on entry and our team members are washing / sanitising their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces between appointments.
- Appropriate protective gear such as masks may be used depending on what type of appointment is being attended.
You can continue to purchase batteries, consumables and accessories from our Online Store
Our Online Store has most items that you may usually purchase from clinic. Please note that due to increased demand, deliveries of purchases from our Online Store may take up to 10 days to reach you.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) please visit:
The government’s official information at Unite against COVID-19.
Or call the dedicated Healthline 0800 number for COVID-19 health advice and information on 0800 358 5453.