Updated: 9.00am Thursday 31 March
Keeping you safe at Dilworth Hearing: COVID-19 update
In the Traffic Light System our clinics are open for all appointment types and are operating at either the Red or Orange settings.
In the Traffic Light System, at both the Red and Orange settings, all patients and appointment types can be seen at our clinics and appropriate safety measures will be in place to protect both our patients and our team members.
From 11.59pm 13 April 2022, all of New Zealand will be at the Orange setting.
To book your appointment
Please contact your local clinic or our friendly contact centre team on 0800 005 641 to book your appointment.
For all appointments at Dilworth Hearing under the Traffic Light System (both Red and Orange settings)
Before you visit your local clinic:
- If you are feeling unwell, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Only visit the clinic if you are well and are not experiencing cold or flu symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, sneezing or runny nose, or loss of sense of smell.
- Ensure you follow the relevant Government advice if you have COVID-19 or are a household contact of someone with
When you visit your local clinic:
Our team will ask you whether you have a My Vaccine Pass. If you do not have one, please let us know as additional safety precautions will be put in place.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to the clinic. If you do not have a mask or face covering, our team can provide you with a mask to wear.
- Support people may need to wait outside if there are too many people already within the clinic to maintain appropriate social distancing measures.
In addition, we have increased safety measures to protect you and our team members:
- We are contacting our clients before their appointments to ensure they are in good health and do not have COVID-19 or are a household contact of someone with COVID-19.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our team to ensure their safety as well as that of our patients.
- Patients are asked to wash / sanitise hands on entry and our team members are washing / sanitising their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces will be undertaken between appointments.
- Physical distancing will be maintained in clinic where possible.
- We realise that the use of masks may make communication difficult so appreciate your patience and understanding while we include this step in our clinics.
You can continue to purchase batteries, consumables and accessories from our Online Shop.
Our Online Shop has most items that you may usually purchase from clinic. Please note that due to increased demand and courier delays, deliveries of purchases from our Online Shop may take up to 10 days to reach you.