Updated: 9:00am Friday 1st April 2022
Keeping you safe at Dilworth Hearing: COVID-19 Health Questions
To keep you and our team members safe and to comply with the Covid-19 Protection Framework we will ask you the following health screening questions before your appointment.
- Are you experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat or loss of sense of smell or altered sense of taste?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 and are self-isolating or are you currently awaiting a Covid-19 test result?
- Are you currently a household contact of someone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
If you answer Yes to any of the questions above, please call 0800 005 641 or contact your local clinic to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
When you visit your local clinic:
- Our team will ask you whether you have a My Vaccine Pass. If you do not have one please let us know as additional safety precautions will be put in place.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to the clinic. If you do not have a mask or face covering, our team can provide you with a mask to wear.
- Support people may need to wait outside if there are too many people already within the clinic to maintain appropriate social distancing measures.
In addition, we have increased safety measures to protect you and our team members:
- We are contacting our clients before their appointments to ensure they are in good health.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our team to ensure their safety as well as that of our patients.
- Patients are asked to wash / sanitise hands on entry and our team members are washing / sanitising their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces will be undertaken between appointments.
- Physical distancing will be maintained in clinic where possible.
- We realise that the use of masks may make communication difficult so appreciate your patience and understanding while we include this step in our clinics.