Updated: 9:00am Thursday 15 September 2022
Keeping you safe at Dilworth Hearing: COVID-19 Health Questions
- Are you experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat or loss of sense of smell or altered sense of taste?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 and are self-isolating or are you currently awaiting a Covid-19 test result?
If you answer Yes to any of the questions above, please call 0800 005 641 or contact your local clinic to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
When you visit your local clinic:
Please wear a mask or face covering to the clinic. If you do not have a mask or face covering, our team can provide you with a mask to wear.
In addition, we have increased safety measures to protect you and our team members:
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our team to ensure their safety as well as that of our patients.
- Patients are asked to wash/sanitise hands on entry and our team members are washing/sanitising their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces will be undertaken between appointments.
- We realise that the use of masks may make communication difficult so appreciate your patience and understanding while we include this step in our clinics.