Hear More, Live Better - Find a solution that’s right for you.
Hearing loss treatment can be a daunting prospect, but once you experience better hearing you’ll wonder why you waited so long.
Statistics* show that hearing impairment affects about one in three adults in New Zealand over the age of 65 years. Is that you or someone you love? To find out, answer these questions:
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have a constant ringing in your ears?
- Do other people comment on how loud your TV or radio is?
- Do you think people mumble?
- Do you find it hard to hear in noisy environments like restaurants and cafés?
- Do you find group conversations hard to follow?
If you answered yes to any of the above, book an assessment with our team of highly-qualified audiologists. We take a consultative approach so your hearing solution fits your lifestyle and budget.Find More b
15 Shea Terrace
Takapuna - AucklandContact b
St Heliers, Auckland
188 St Heliers Bay Road
St HeliersContact b
125 Remuera Road
Remuera – AucklandContact b
160 Gillies Avenue
Epsom – AucklandContact b
260 Botany Road
Howick – AucklandContact b
Te Atatu, Auckland
382 Te Atatu Road
Te Atatu - AucklandContact b
Papakura - AucklandContact b
6C Mill Lane
Whitiora – HamiltonContact b
99 Upland Road
Kelburn - WellingtonContact b
33 Ganges Road
Khandallah - WellingtonContact b
St Albans, Christchurch
Level 2, Specialists at Nine building
9 Caledonian Road, St AlbansContact b