PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 5 November 2020
Hearing Aid Offer: November 2020 - January 2021
- The Government subsidy of $1,022.22 for a pair of hearing aids is available to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents aged 16 years and over, once every six years only.
- The $1000 discount applies to a pair of rechargeable hearing aids from Dilworth Hearing’s High technology range, from selected manufacturers only. If only one hearing aid is fitted, then a discount of $500 will apply.
- The $750 discount applies to a pair of rechargeable hearing aids from Dilworth Hearing’s Mid technology range, from selected manufacturers only. If only one hearing aid is fitted, then a discount of $375 will apply.
- All purchases of devices from Dilworth Hearing’s High technology rechargeable hearing aids range during the Promotion Period will be eligible to receive a complimentary Dilworth Hearing Rechargeable Care Pack, valued at $500.
- The Dilworth Hearing Rechargeable Care Pack contents include a deluxe starter cleaning kit, one of either a Perfect Dry Lux drying kit or D-Dry Drying Kit, a 3-year extended warranty on electronic repairs following the 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, and hearing aid check-ups for the first 12 months of ownership.
- Dilworth Hearing reserves the right to switch out components of the Dilworth Hearing Rechargeable Care Pack with alternative products of similar value and purpose at any time.
- If a patient chooses to receive a refund during the 60-day money-back guarantee period and has received the complimentary Dilworth Hearing Rechargeable Care Pack, the contents of the Rechargeable Care Pack must be returned to Dilworth Hearing in its original, unused condition, or the total value of the Rechargeable Care Pack ($500) will be deducted from the refund.
- To be eligible for the discount, full payment of your portion of the hearing aids cost must be made at the time of fitting.
- ACC customers must have made their own contribution of $500 to their hearing aid(s) in order to be eligible for this upgrade.
- Veterans’ Affairs, Insurance and Ministry of Health fully-funded patients are not able to receive the offer.
- Hearing aids must be purchased between 16 November 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount offers and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Ready to book your appointment? Please contact us by calling 0800 005 641, or complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form below and we will respond to your shortly.