Our St Heliers Audiology Clinic.
Dilworth Hearing St Heliers are east Auckland audiologists with a difference. Our St Heliers audiologists have the skills and expertise to help you identify and treat your hearing concerns. We are the audiologists St Heliers locals can trust when they want help with their hearing from local hearing experts.
Our St Heliers audiology clinic offers a comprehensive range of services including free hearing screenings, full diagnostic hearing assessments, hearing aids, tinnitus assessments, Auditory Processing (APD) testing, and paediatric testing (from 3 years+).
Whether you are considering getting a hearing aid fitted or are just coming in for a regular hearing check-up, our team of St Heliers audiology experts can help you with your diagnosis and find a solution that works for you.
For more information about the range of services we offer or to book a consultation simply fill in the form below or call us on 09 585 1100. Alternatively, feel free to visit the team at our St Heliers clinic.
St Heliers Audiology services available.
- Free hearing screening for adults over 18 years of age
- Full diagnostic hearing assessments for adults and children over 3 years of age
- Ear wax removal
- Auditory Processing (APD) testing
- Advice on and fitting of hearing aids, assistive devices and accessories
- Tinnitus management advice
- Advice on noise-induced hearing loss including ACC claims, age-related hearing loss, mixed and conductive hearing loss, hearing protection and single-sided deafness
- Comprehensive post-appointment reporting to referring doctor (if applicable)