Our New Plymouth Audiology Clinic.
Dilworth Hearing New Plymouth are a team of New Plymouth Audiology experts with the skills to help you identify and treat your hearing concerns. We are the audiologists New Plymouth locals turn to when they want help with their hearing from trusted local experts.
Our New Plymouth audiology clinic offers a comprehensive range of services including free hearing screenings, full diagnostic hearing assessments, hearing aids, tinnitus assessments and paediatric testing (from 5 years+).
Whether you are considering getting a hearing aid fitted or are just coming in for a regular hearing check-up, our team of New Plymouth audiology experts can help you with your diagnosis and find a solution that works for you.
For more information about the range of services we offer or to book a consultation simply fill in the form below or call us on 06 215 4761. Alternatively, feel free to visit the team at our New Plymouth clinic.
Audiology services available.
- Free hearing screening for adults over 18 years of age
- Full diagnostic hearing assessments for adults and children over 5 years of age
- Ear Wax Removal for adults and children aged 12 years and over
- Advice on and fitting of hearing aids, assistive devices and accessories
- Tinnitus management advice
- Advice on noise-induced hearing loss including ACC claims, age-related hearing loss, mixed and conductive hearing loss, hearing protection and single-sided deafness
- Comprehensive post-appointment reporting to referring doctor (if applicable).